Touché Latino Press, January 22, 2017.- To become a champion, be among the best. The Rubén Limardo Foundation offers you the opportunity to prepare like and with the best in their “First Epee Preparation Camp”, the aim set on the several world and award competitions scheduled throughout the year ahead.
Hand in hand with London 2012 Olympic Gold champion Rubén Limardo Gascón, master at arms Ruperto “Chicho” Gascón, and the outstanding Venezuelan Olympic epée team, the Foundation opens their doors so you can train at the highest level–just like elite athletes do.
The camp will take place in the city of Lodz, Poland, and it has been designed for both males and females in the epée specialty. The training period includes technical as well as tactical work.
Highlights of the training program include:
• Competitive fencing assaults and practice (4 hours / day)
• Physical training and special games
• Training and work in pairs
• Moving/footwork techniques
• Coached assaults with specific assignments
• Fencing strategies and techniques
• Intensive footwork practice
• Intensive arms work in pairs
• Stretching and coordination exercises
• General and specific fitness exercises
• Analysis of fencing assaults videos
• Analysis of individual lessons videos The cost of this “First Epee Preparation Camp” is €350 per week. Additionally, Master at Arms Ruperto Gascón Carreño himself will gladly discuss with you other logistics and individual training options Clicking here: MORE INFO